International Health & Wellness Film and Video Festival
We hosted the inaugural CINEHEALTH International Film and Video Festival in partnership with Digital Health Networks, a global leader in healthcare-focused original content production and OTT streaming, on September 12, 2023. Digital Health Networks’ CINEHEALTH film festival will feature awards in the following categories: Feature Films, TV episodic series, short-form videos, social media, and Tik Tok reels. The festival is the first and only international film festival focusing exclusively on health and wellness. CINEHEALTH will work to bring the community together through patient and HCP engagement using innovative storytelling.
Congratulations to our 2023 winners!
- Feature Films: Cancer Rebellion, Credits: Director: Hernan Barangan
- Short Films: Research Detectives: Finding Loss Memory, Credits: Producer: Penelope Douglas
- Episodic Series: A Life Worth Running, Credits: Director: Max Casanova, Producer: Max Casanova
- Social Media Shorts: Bizarre Medical Facts from 20 YouTube Doctors, Executive Producer: Doctor Mike, Managing Editor and Producer: Sam Bowers
- Podcasts: The Cancer Mavericks, Credits: Executive Producers: Matthew Zachary, Steve Lickteig, Andrew MacDowell
- Lifetime Achievement: Bruce Blausen, CEO & Founder, Blausen Media