Through research with industry professionals on current trends, areas of interest and common challenges, we are shaping the agenda for the Digital Pharma Innovation Week to ensure the topics selected for sessions reflect the industry’s needs and wants.
If you’d like to be involved in this process and help shape the agenda and/or participate as a speaker, panelist or roundtable moderator, please contact us here.
Some of the panel sessions we will be featuring over the 5 days include...
- Adapt or Fail: Launching a New Drug During a Pandemic
- Pharma Creativity: Going Beyond Bike Rides and Beach Walks
- Chatbots, Podcasts and TikTok and the Case for Tech Trends and New Media
- Truths and Trends in Modern Disease Awareness Campaigns
- Cancer Marketing Today: From Blockbuster Budgets to Social Media Awareness
Vlad Coric, CEO of Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
Biohaven nabbed its first drug approval this year with Nurtec ODT for acute migraines—right when the COVID-19 pandemic struck. Coric will talk about the virtual-first marketing strategies that led to Nurtec's quick brand recognition and leading market share. From passionate patient ambassadors, including famous spokesperson Khloe Kardashian, to cheeky social media ads, Coric's tactics are part of a strategy to make Biohaven a cutting-edge modern-day marketer.