Digital Pharma East: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will Digital Pharma East be a live, in person event this year?
- A: Yes, Digital Pharma East will be a live conference held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA on September 28-30, 2021. This event will be a hybrid event and will be followed by a virtual event that will take place during the first week of October.
Q: What will my registration get me?
- A: We’ve got great news. If you register for the in person event your registration automatically includes access to the virtual event.
Live & Virtual registration = access to the September 28 – September 30 in person event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PLUS access to the October 5-8 Virtual event.
Virtual Only registration = access to the October 5-8 Virtual event
Q: If I register for one type of pass, can I change it later?
- A: Yes, if you register for virtual now and decide you want to attend in person later, you can change your pass type. You can also change it to virtual only if you are unable to attend in person. To make this change, please contact a member of our team here: https://questex.com/fierce-life-sciences-contact/
Q: Will the content be the same at both events?
- A: No! Much of the content at the virtual event will be different & new. There will be new keynote speakers, panels and stand alone sessions. Some sessions will be recorded at the in person event and rebroadcast as part of the virtual event, so for those attending the live event, this is an opportunity to catch up on sessions you may have missed.
Q: Will a limited number of attendees be able to attend the live, in person event in 2021?
- A: As of May 31, the state of Pennsylvania will be lifting all capacity limits on business gatherings. You can learn more about this here: https://www.media.pa.gov/Pages/Health-Details.aspx?newsid=1437
Q: What health and safety measures will you be taking at the event?
- A: The number one priority at Digital Pharma East 2021 is the health & safety of all participants. Our team has been working in partnership with the Pennsylvania Convention Center on how to enforce a safe and secure trade show environment.
Digital Pharma East will be a safe and controlled environment where exhibitors, attendees, and speakers can interact, conduct meetings, and form meaningful relationships. As we move towards opening day on September 28, 2021, we want you to know we are taking every step available to create a safe and secure show experience.
Onsite safety measures will be implemented from the moment you step into the Pennsylvania Convention Center, including but not limited to:
- Mandatory masks – masks will be required at the conference as mandated by the current rules from city/state of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Widened exhibit hall and larger networking areas
- Touchless hand sanitizer
- Increased sanitation of high-traffic areas
Together with the Pennsylvania Convention Center and adhering to strict CDC guidelines, we are also working closely with our vendors to continue to follow a rigorous safety regimen when interacting with our community.
Q: Do I have to be vaccinated in order to attend?
- A: Attendees do not have to be vaccinated in order to attend Digital Pharma East 2021.
Q: Will Rapid Testing be available or required on-site?
- A: Rapid testing will not be required or available on-site during Digital Pharma East 2021. After carefully examining the rapid testing process and taking advice from other events that have offered this service as well as data regarding the accuracy of the testing process, it was deemed to be inappropriate to offer this service at this year’s event.
Q: Will the conference & exhibit hall layout be the same in 2021?
- A: The Digital Pharma East Conference will be taking place in the same space as the 2019 event. The Exhibit Hall will be widened and there will be ample space for networking and connecting with customers. The general session and breakouts will be taking place in the 120-122 rooms, as they did at the 2019 event. This space can be best accessed through the Broad Street entrance, and ample signage will be there to direct you on the event days.
Q: What sponsorship opportunities are available for the event?
- A: We have a lot of thought leadership, networking and branding sponsorship opportunities available. Contact your rep directly for more information, or if you are not sure who your representative is, you can reach out directly to: [email protected]
Q: Will the conference program be different this year?
- A: A fully curated conference program is currently being finalized as education remains one of the most critical components of the event. This year's conference program will provide a cross section of strategies and best practices used by pharma companies and cover in-depth topics across the full value chain of life science marketing. The conference will kick off with our Digital Future Day program and the event will feature deep dive tracks into the following areas: HCP, Patient Solutions, Data Science/Analytics, Omnichannel Engagement, Media and Digital Health.
Q: Will there be opportunities for networking?
- A: Yes! The Digital Pharma East event will have many ways to meet and network with your peers including networking coffee breaks, breakfast, lunch, receptions and our Fierce Pharma Marketing Awards gala, scheduled for Wednesday, September 29th after the networking reception. We have expanded the networking seating area in the exhibit hall and will offer other areas to network throughout the show space. We will also have a conference app that will not only provide the latest information on the show, but allow you to network with attendees via the app!
Q: How do I register for the event?
- A: Registration will be open May 18. Visit this page for more information: https://bit.ly/3nYFG2z
Q: I have a voucher from a 2020 cancelled event – how do I redeem it to attend this show?
- A: Reach out to us at: https://questex.com/fierce-life-sciences-contact/ and a member of our team will help you redeem your voucher and get confirmed for the conference. Any outstanding 2020 vouchers must be redeemed by December 31, 2021.